WHO NEEDS TO KNOW
PEACEFUL PLANET – HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION
Our aim is to create networks of community-based human rights education trainers across the language communities we serve on this website. Certified Peaceful Planet Human Rights Educators deliver the PowerPoint series of 8 to 10 workshops in their mother tongue. These can be done intensively in a week, or daily, or weekly. After completing the workshops, on zoom or in person, the participants
Peaceful Planet provides human rights education for everyone from 7 years old to adult in English, Arabic, Turkish, Kurdish, Farsi, and Urdu. Also in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Chinese. Hindi and Bengali are in preparation.
- Read & Play Music –
- My Maths Buddy – maths dictionary for children
- Brilliant Biology, Fabulous Physics and Cracking Chemistry – introductory science 13 to 16 year olds.
- Creative friends – artists we know and love.
- Learn the game of Go, or weiqi.
- The Thirty-Six Stratagems
- Sun Tzu’s The Art of War for Children – How to think well and win in life